Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Worthwhile

Thank you for your comments the other day, they really meant a great deal to me.


I picked up this little reminder bracelet by Mai Lin today at a new shop in my neighborhood, Small Goods. Toronto is starting to feel more like home to me. I spent the morning in Kensington Market buying bread, cheese, and salami. We're going to a New Year's Eve skate night at the local rink, and then hiking and dim sum tomorrow morning. I like to start the new year outdoors bright and early, even if it's freezing.

I hope everyone has a joyful beginning to the new year!

4 comments:

Moya said...

Have a happy New Year Erica--I hope you had a lovely day.

Mona said...

Oh a beautiful bracelet and Happy New Year- yum dim sum --- do you have a recommendation in Boston/Cambridge?

erica said...

Is Hei La Moon still open? It's just south of the Chinatown gate on the ground floor of the parking garage.

Happy new year!

L.P. said...

Oh, lovely bracelet and lovely reminder. Happy New Year!